Parent Meeting Stipend Policy
Revised December 2012
- The CMHC will provide a $50 payment per meeting to approved catalyst members, for up to 12 meetings per quarter (up to 6 of these meeting stipends are reserved for PCLG training meetings or PCLG workgroups; up to 6 meeting stipends are reserved for CMHC or other external meetings).
- The CMHC will provide a gas reimbursement/travel stipend for PCLG members who have driven to a minimum number of approved meetings each quarter. Reimbursement amounts are as follows: at least 3 meetings ($20); at least 6 meetings ($40); at least 9 meetings ($60). Payment for gas reimbursement/travel will be made on a quarterly basis. Request for gas reimbursement/travel must be submitted within 15 calendar days of the end of that quarter.
- All requests should be made with the approved CMHC stipend form found at www.hccmhc.com under Parent Catalyst Leadership Group under Stipends.
- All requests for payment must be received within 15 calendar days of the meeting date.
- All requests should be sent to email@example.com and Margaret Sullivan, PCLG Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parent Co-Chairs will approve the request and the Coordinator will process the requests approximately every 15 days.
- Catalysts receiving scholarships, reimbursements, or payments from other sources to attend meetings must not submit requests for stipend payments from PCLG.
- The stipend form must be completed with answers to the 6 questions (NOTE, IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE ALL 6 QUESTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR A STIPEND!). You will be notified within 7 days by the parent co-chairs if the request is denied.
- Approved stipend payments for meeting attended must fall within the following list:
- PCLG Monthly Trainings
- PCLG Workgroup or Outreach meetings
- CMHC Governance or Work Group meetings
- NAMI, PACER, MACMH related trainings or community meetings on children’s mental health (if not already reimbursed from those entities)
- State, County, Greater Twin Cities, school district-sponsored children’s mental health meetings or trainings (if not already reimbursed from those entities)
- If a meeting request is not included in the list of approved meetings, you should check with the PCLG Co-chairs prior to attending the meeting or submitting the request.
- Please allow up to 30 days for reimbursement once the request has been submitted.
Please email your completed forms to email@example.com
If you are interested in a scholarship to attend a training, go to the Scholarship & Support tab on the home page.